The Wellynn Group is proud to be assisting Pardee Resources Company with a redesign of its web site. Pardee has a long history stretching back to 1840 when Ariovistus Pardee started a company to mine and sell Pennsylvania’s anthracite coal. Today, Pardee Resources owns property in 15 states in which it manages the natural resource rights in coal, oil and natural gas, and timber. In addition, the company has recently expanded its interests into solar energy. The Wellynn Group is managing a redesign of the company’s web site, developing content, and overseeing the work of an outside web design firm. Projected completion is the summer of 2013.
Contact The Wellynn Group610-667-2382 (O) 610-955-9636 (M) 123 Penarth Road Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Can we drop the fantasy about online “conversations?”
- Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JP Morgan Dive in to Healthcare
- Wellynn Group Completes Magee Rehabilitation Market Research Project
- 2017: A Year in the Upside Down (for PR and Crisis Communications)
- Corporate America Knows Diversity and Inclusion are Good for Business
- My Tweets